Do you live in Kanata, Stittsville, or the surrounding area and need a flat screen TV wall mounted in your home? Whether you are looking to save space or make an esthetic upgrade to your home, wall mounting your LED, plasma, LCD monitor or smart TV is a great option. No matter what your space, wall surface or preferences I am ready to professionally, securely and beautifully wall mount your TV.
Get a free TV wall mount quote now!
Benefits of Wall Mounting a TV
- Save space. Gone are the days of living rooms being taken over by giant box television sets. Flat screen TV’s range in size from 24” to 85”! With the correct wall mount any size or type of flat screen TV can be mounted on a wall for optimal viewing and space saving. If you want to save even more space (and go for the full look) you can have a shelf installed below the TV so your entire home theatre is on the wall.
- Adjustability. Even the simplest TV wall mount brackets come with a tilt feature so you can adjust your viewing angle. Higher end models even come with adjustable arms that allow you to safely pull the screen out from the wall and face it in any direction you like.
- Out of reach of children and pets. You can customize the height and location of your TV so it is safely out of reach o small children and pets. A flat screen TV is securely mounted to the wall and can’t tip or be pulled over like older models. Cords can be secured against or even in the wall for additional security.
- It just looks good.
TV Wall Mount Bracket Purchasing Tips
The easiest way to purchase the right TV wall mount bracket is to give me a call. Here are a few quick tips to get you started.
Very few TVs include their own wall mounting hardware so you’ll have to purchase a mount separately. TV wall mounts come in a wide range of shapes, sizes and features. You can easily find one to suit your space and preferences. Most mounts are universal and can fit any flat style TV or monitor. However, there are some things you will need to consider:
- You’ll need to know the screen size and weight of the TV. Screen size is measured diagonally from one corner to the next. In most cases weight isn’t an issue but it’s helpful to know.
- What features are you looking for? TV wall-mounts range from basic fixed-mount designs to those with nearly unlimited flexibility for positioning your TV. Do you want to be able to adjust the TV to get a better view from different seats? Would you like to be able to angle the TV for optimum viewing, yet also have it hug the wall when not in use?
- Where will the TV be mounted? The most common place to mount a TV is in the center of the living room across from the couch (above a fireplace or other furnishings). You can mount a TV anywhere such as in a corner, behind a bar, in the basement, under your kitchen cabinets or even in the bathroom.
- What surface will you be mounting to? Most mounting hardware comes with fasteners to attach to surfaces such drywall or cement. Make sure you inquire to ensure you have the correct fasteners for the wall you are working with so you don’t run into any delays, hassles or safety issues.
- Cost. Typically you can expect to spend about $100 for most TV mounts. For larger, heavier screens or higher end features you could spend closer to $200.
Ready to have your TV mounted? Call today for your free quote! Your TV can be securely, beautifully, and professionally mounted in 1-2 hours. Perfectly centered, level and secure. If you have any questions or are ready to get your TV mounted now I’d be happy to help you.